New Instanet Forms Information
Posted by Chris Peterson on Friday, November 9, 2012 at 10:16 AM
How to Access the New Forms
- IMLS along with the Idaho Association of REALTORS® has launched the new Instanet Forms platform.
- The existing forms platform has been turned off.
- In conjunction with the forms, IMLS has also launched DocBox and Authentisign as free member benefits included with your IMLS quarterly dues.
- DocBox is a complete online document management and storage solution.
- Authentisign is a complete E-Signature Solution.
- Support and Training is available through email, phone and chat. There is also a complete library of webinars and videos for training. IMLS is also holding classes NOW on Instanet. Click here for the class schedule.
- IMLS members can automatically access the new forms, DocBox and Authentisign from two places in Paragon. Click the Resources Menu or click the "e" icon from each individual listing.
- Access from the Resources Menu in Paragon will automatically log you in to Instanet at the home page.
- Access from each individual listing will begin a transaction that automatically autofills information from that listing into the forms.
Access from each individual listing through the MLS Full Detail in Paragon.