In This Issue
IMLS Quick Links
October 15, 2018
What is Homesnap?
Homesnap Pro, the professionals-only tool helps you stay connected with your colleagues and clients while you're on the go.
The best way to access real-time MLS data on the go.
- Snap any home to find out all about it
- Connects to your existing MLS account
- Always signed in
- Includes agent-only info, like commission splits and showing instructions
Analysis of every agent’s activity and deal history
- Number of sales, location, list vs. buy, average price and type of home
- Portfolio of each agent’s recent deals for the past 2 years (listings and buyers)
- Analysis of each agent’s price reductions, days on market and close rate
Instant info on any home, not just listings
- Basic facts, value, last sale date and price
- Listings, price changes, contracts, sales and off-markets
- Unified property history combines all past listings for every home
- Accurate lot boundaries
- Similar active listings and recent sales comps
Simple, integrated messaging and communications
- Call, email or message any agent with a single tap
- Automatically track the agents you view and work with the most
- Complete directory of every office and every agent
- One-tap access to the listing agent, right from any listing
Branded version of Homesnap for your clients and contacts
- You’re the only agent your contacts ever see in Homesnap
- Automatically track every home your clients snap, favorite or discuss
- Recommend homes to any client with a single tap
Engage your entire sphere, not just active buyers
- Connect with anyone, from the curious to the serious buyer
- Homesnap is fun and addictive for anyone with even a passing interest in homes
IMLS Rules Orientation - Complete by end of 2018.
If you haven't already - don't forget the complete the IMLS Rules Orientation by the end of 2018! This is a requirement from the IMLS Board of Directors for ALL IMLS Members (Broker, Agent, & Appraiser).
This can be completed Online:
Starting December 1, 2018 the cost of a Supra iBox (BLTE iBox) will be $100.00 (plus tax). This increase is due to a cost increase from our vendor. The lockboxes are sold by IMLS at cost.